Court of appeals of texassan antonio jose eduardo arredondo appellant v the state of texas appellee no 04 12 00278 cr decided june 26 2013. The state points to evidence that arredondo went to cbs house to pick her up for the party and that he knew alcohol would be provided to minors but this is no evidence of a plan or agreement arredondo was a passenger in rcs car when cb and jt were picked up. Opinion for arredondo v state 270 sw3d 676 brought to you by free law project a non profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal information. Arredondo v state the appellant challenges his conviction for capital murder aggravated kidnapping and two counts of aggravated sexual assault as a public employee the medical examiner who . Johnson v state court of criminal appeals of texas 15 apr 1998
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.